Construction: Cattle Grids
The Hopkins Standard 50T Cattle Grid
- Installed within hours not days.
- No concrete or blockwork pit required.
- Set in ground on hardcore base then drive over.
- Exceedingly cost effective.
- Load tested to 50 tons.
- Available in 9', 10', 11', 12', 13', 14', 15' up to 24' wide x 8'6" across.
- Also available are 10', 11', 12'wide x 15'3" across grids for deer.
- Weight of 11' cattle grid approximately 1 ton.
- Depth of grid 14"
- Very little maintenance.
- Painted or galvanised finish.
- Installed by most of Scotland's leading forestry companies
- Installed by the Ministry of Defence and Councils.
- Ideal for farm, estate or forestry roads.
- There is no other grid so easy and economical to install.